Nuclear Physics

I never mind about the little things.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

A New Acronym Challenge

I've been working hard this week and have little energy for anything else. Thank God I love my job. Anyway, the winner this week is Grend31 for "Gorilla Indignantly Roared, Lobbed Shit" - just too funny, and I've seen it happen. There were many other good ones, so keep them coming!

So here are the standings:

Week 12: Grend31 for GIRLS
Week 11: MooCow for UNDER
Week 10: VegasGustan for PANTS
Week 9: Grend31 for STORM
Week 8: Paula for BACON
Week 7: Paula for SMILE
Week 6: Dewdew for GROSS
Week 5: Paula for ANGER
Week 4: Beowo1= for HOMER (DOH!)
Week 3: VegasGustan for EARTH
Week 2: Thérèse for WATER
Week 1: Grend31 for FIRED

This week’s challenge word is: SNIFF

Good luck, and thanks for playing!


Saturn: Neptune Is Farther, Frostier
Saturday Night Is For Fighting
Sodomy: Naughty Inside Fanny Fucking
Sucking Nipples In Frenzied Fucking
Some Novembers I Fucking Freeze

5 Comments:

  • At November 02, 2005 7:52 PM, Blogger Ryon said…

    Some Novembers I Fuck Frosty.

    Since 'Nam I'm Fucking Fruitloops.

    Stupid Name, Ima For Fingerbanging.

    Sucking Noses Is For Freaks.

    Shit Needs Image Fix Fast.

    Shit! Never Insist Finger Fucking.

    Sardo Numspa Is Fucking Fuckstastic!
    (Golden Child, anyone?)

     
  • At November 03, 2005 8:31 AM, Blogger Thérèse said…

    Sure. No? Instead!? (Fascist Fuckers.)
    Since None Ingest Fairies, Fight.
    Sometimes, New Internet Fans Fizzle.
    So. "Not Interested"? Fine. Fine!!!
    Sexy Nymphs Idling Freely: Fantastic.
    She Needn't Insist For Fun.
    Six New Initiations: Frightfully Flighty.

    I think my favourite thing about these challenges is how everything implies stuff. Hee hee. Hee.

    I really like your "Some Novembers I Fucking Freeze," DewDew. That is so me today! Feckin winter...

     
  • At November 03, 2005 9:07 AM, Blogger Grend31 said…

    Slick Nookie Is Fluidic Fun

    S&M Necessitates Imprisonment & Frenzied Flogging

    Sweetheart Naughtily Imparted Firm Fellatio

    Savage Nasty Intrusion Found Fanny

    Slutty New Inmates Found Fornicating

    Screwing Nubiles Interminably: Fuck Festival

     
  • At November 06, 2005 3:47 PM, Blogger ... said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At November 06, 2005 5:29 PM, Blogger ... said…

    “SNIFF”

    super nasty infection fervently festers

     

Post a Comment

<< Home